Dukes Bailiffs has been providing debt recovery, enforcement and tracing services to Local Authorities and commercial clients for over 17 years and has gained a reputation for being highly responsive to client needs and delivering a consistently high level of service.
Dukes provide their local authority partners with a portfolio of training courses in support of their Council Tax, Business and Customer Services operations. The courses on offer range from basic Council Tax, Business Rates and Enforcement all the way through to Customer Services, Telephone Debt Collection and Revenue Management seminars, which can be delivered at their Stone training facility or at client’s venues around the United Kingdom.
The lecturers are all accredited IRRV members with many years experience within the sector, who understand the need to engage the delegates in practical and interactive dialogue to increase the learning curve.
Dukes Training sees its role as “Improving Business Performance” and this aim drives everything we do. Our desire is to create a partnership with our client, to understand their business, and to help them achieve their objectives through practical and focused training.
• An Essential Guide to Council Tax
• An Essential Guide to Business Rates
• An Essential Guide to Council Tax & Business Rates Enforcement
• An Essential Guide to Revenues Customer Service
• An Essential Guide to Debt Awareness
• Essential Revenues And Benefits Management Skills Course
• Essential Presentation Skills Course
• Team Building And Management Events (Designed to ClientRequirements)
For Existing Dukes Clients:
• Dukes Awareness
• Day Out With The Bailiff